Update: Payload Asia Awards 2020 moved to January 2021
The awards presentation has been moved to a later date due to requests, and nominations will be accepted until 30 October.
August 21, 2020
By PLA Editor
Air & Cargo Services air cargo air cargo freight Air Forwarding air freight air freighter air freighting airlines cargo airways cargo asia cargo news cargo aviation Covid-19 Manila Payload Asia Awards
Due to requests from the industry for more time as a result of Covid-19, our team at Payload Asia has decided to move the Payload Asia Awards 2020 to a later date. The awards presentation is now scheduled for 22 January 2021, with the gala dinner to be hosted in Manila, Philippines.
Keeping in mind the safety and well-being of everyone involved, we will be taking precautionary measures during the event to make sure we observe proper social distancing to stop any further spread. For more information about Covid-19, please visit the WHO and NHS websites.
In much better news, the deadline for nominations has been extended to 30 October, and the search is on for the most resilient and dedicated movers in the global air freight market.
Interested parties who want to be recognised amongst the best in the global air cargo supply chain can nominate their prospects in the following categories:
- Best e-Commerce Solution Provider
- Best e-Commerce Experience
- Best e-Commerce Carrier
- Best e-Commerce Freight Forwarder
- Overall Carrier of the Year
- Low Cost Carrier of the Year
- Asia-Pacific Airport of the Year
- Global Express Provider of the Year
- European Airport of the Year
- Ground Handler of the Year
- Global Logistics Provider of the Year
- IT Provider of the Year
- Belly Carrier of the Year
- Leasing Provider of the Year
- Regional Logistics Provider of the Year
Payload Asia Awards 2020 is organised by Payload Asia, a well-respected source of informative, accurate and up-to-date news and information on the air cargo industry since 1984.