Flight Revenue Analyst
Polar Air Cargo,
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Responsible for implementing, complying and monitoring data verification policies and procedures regarding scheduled service data, which includes rate reconciliation, full Air Waybill (AWB) data verification, Cargo Charges Correction Advice (CCA) policies & processes, system integrity, close-out procedures and timely customer dispute resolution.
- Adherence of flight close-out procedures, by reconciling chargeable cargo on flight with what is invoiced to the customer.
- Ensuring Export AWBs are rated accurately and timely for maximum revenue recognition.
- Prepare flight revenue reports by stations to monitor performance of operational data-entry through analysis in Cargospot.
- Process inland truck services to final destination and ensure the cost and billing are matched.
- Resolve any inconsistencies in the report and close out by investigating and requesting information from different departments, including customer service, reservation, sales and accounting team, etc.
- Provide accurate billing accounts reconciliation and documentation for timely financial close.
- Perform timely and accurate customer invoice disputes, documentation and reconciliation.
- Adhoc Analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree or above of any discipline or equivalent work experience in cargo industry.
- 1-3 years’ work experience, preferably in finance or accounting but not a must.
- Knowledgeable in general accounting, rates and tariffs in an airline/air cargo company is preferred but not a must.
- Understanding in cargo movement procedures is preferred but not a must.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Possess ability to multi-task, work well under pressure & meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated individual with strong sense of responsibility, mentality & broad-scope-view of company objectives.
- Strong proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database management software programs.
- Excellence communication skills in both spoken and written English.