All Nippon Airways
- The team is responsible for operations of Cargo flights as well as Cargo business revenues from all stations under the Asia & Oceania region.
- Responsible as key decision maker. Lead, support and supervise the team to achieve success as management.
- Responsible for maximizing shipment profitability by controlling freighter flights space allocation both in short & long term perspective for the region.
- Responsible for setting up yield level on freighter flights through daily market evaluation and analysis.
- Budget coordination, target planning and strategy setting for the region in quarterly and half yearly basis to optimize regional revenue performance.
- Liaising with Headquarter on a daily basis on matters relating to long term strategy setting, target setting, flight yield management and space allotment.
- Liaising with all regional offices in daily space requisition and provide support to ensure targets and objectives are met.
- Ensure safety and regulatory compliance.
- Degree in Economics / Business Management / Marketing.
- At least 10-years’ experience in the Airline Industry.
- At least 15-years’ experience in the Freighter / Air Cargo business.
- Deep knowledge of aircraft loading configuration and types of Unit Loading Devices.
- Adequate knowledge of Cargo Yield Band management.
- Excellent knowledge in managing flights profitability by setting segment volume yield.
- Excellent knowledge of I-Cargo system operation.
- Proficiency in English. Additional language for countries under the region may be preferred so as to make coordination with Headquarter and regional offices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill to work closely with people at all level.
- Pro-active and self-motivated individual who works well independently.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office applications.
- Strategic thinker and excellent time management skills.
- Patience in forming consensus by persuading management and ability to make a decision.
- Open to travel in Asia Oceania region.