Cargo Aircraft Charter Sales – Trainee Broker
#30-13 South Beach Tower,38 Beach Road, Singapore, Singapore
Are you looking for an opportunity that enables you to travel extensively and fly on some of the largest aircraft in the world? How does flying aid into disaster zones sound? What about a job where you are responsible for arranging flights for rescue animals? Would you thrive off the challenge of being in a race against time to prevent a factory shutdown?
Do you envision your next career move to offer you full autonomy over your own portfolio of customers, where you reap the financial rewards of your hard work with uncapped commission whilst receiving awarding-winning training with a clear nine-stage progression structure from day one? If the answer is yes, then Air Charter Service should be your next career move!
Air Charter Service was established in 1990 in the basement of our chairman’s home and today employs over 500 people globally, across 27 offices on six continents. We are not just the largest charter brokerage in the world, but also the largest charter family, holding those same values that started this business at the core of everything we do.
We are a charter provider that goes the extra mile to ensure each and every one of our customers experiences service beyond expectation. Whether you are talking to one of our brokers in New York, Mumbai or Beijing, you will find the exemplary service never ends.
Our Cargo team are pivotal in managing Charters ranging from Elephant to Engines, Relief to Rally cars and anything in between. This wide-ranging variety of Cargo Charters means our Brokers have to be both versatile and dynamic.
We are searching for a passionate Cargo Broker to tell the story of ACS!
LIFE AS AN ACS BROKER
- Building your list of potential customers by researching our database, websites, LinkedIn and trade press etc
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian
- Pro-actively targeting your list through outbound sales calls, emails and visits (both face-to-face and virtual) and converting them from potential customers to ACS customers
- Building relationships with Cargo Operators to ensure access to the widest range of aircraft available to provide solutions for our customers
- Maintain relationships with customers to ensure repeat business
- Working to sales target meeting financial objectives
- Ability to demonstrate expert understanding of the aircraft and chartering process
- Manage charter bookings from enquiry to completion
- Receiving inbound requests for urgent charters virtually 24/7
- Present bespoke quotes to customers demonstrating good commercial acumen
- Flight watching/overseeing flight departures (this might be unsociable hours)
- Ability to adapt to situations and think of solutions fast
- Good commercial judgement
- Thrives working to targets and in a competitive working environment
- Results driven and goal orientated
- Excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Ability to work independently but is a team player
- Competitive salary and generous commission
- 20 days’ holiday per year, which increases with length of service
- Private healthcare
- Career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting environment surrounded by some of the best in the industry
Here at ACS we’re passionate about bringing people together to create a truly inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity, across our global network of offices.