SDV opens new warehouse in Dubai
SDV'S new facility includes 600 sqm of offices and a warehouse which represents a surface of 2,500 sqm under controlled temperature and humidity environment.
March 6, 2015
By PLA Editor
Air & Cargo Services air cargo Air Cargo Asia air cargo freight Air Forwarding air freight Air Freight Asia Air Freight Logistics air freighter air freighting Air Logistics Asia Air Shipping Asia airlines cargo airways cargo asia cargo news cargo aviation Dubai International Airport freight Jabel Ali Port SDV UAE warehouse
SDV opens its new office building located in the free zone of Dubai International Airport. With this new facility, SDV better meets the requirements of its customers in the aerospace, luxury, cosmetics and telecommunications industry.
The new facility includes 600 sqm of offices and a warehouse which represents a surface of 2,500 sqm under controlled temperature and humidity environment. The warehouse is especially adapted to the requirements of the Aerospace industry:
– 24hr on-site security guards
– Recorded CCTV network inside and outside the facility
– Biometric access to the building and to the warehouse
– Two loading doors (6m x 5m) both having a fast action door to assist with the temperature controlled environment (A/C)
– The storage systems are tailored to fit customer needs
In parallel with this new construction, SDV is also located in a Free zone known as Jabel Ali Port to treat maritime operations, which is connected by a bonded Highway to the new Dubai World Central airport (Al Maktoum Intl).