The Philippine Ports Authority (PPA) has given an 8 September deadline for importers and brokers to withdraw their overstaying customs-cleared cargo in Manila ports. After the deadline, unclaimed cargos will be transferred to the Subic and Batangas ports, or any other location identified by the government, and all costs associated with the transfer will be borne by the cargo owner, the PPA said in a statement. Overstaying cargoes will be also charged PhP5,000 (US$114.50) per day starting October 1.
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo
- Stewart Angus returns to dnata to lead Europe operations