Blue Dart Express Limited, IndiaÃ¢â‚¬™s largest domestic express air and integrated transportation, distribution and logistics company, posted a Rs114.35 million (US$2.7 million) profit after tax for the quarter ended 30 June and Rs231.19 million for the half year. Revenue from operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2009 stood at Rs2.1 billion and Rs4.2 billion for the half year.
- Singapore to host air cargo, logistics events in 2023
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo