TNT has announced the signing of an agreement to acquire Expresso AraÃƒÂ§atuba Transportes e LogÃƒÂstica S.A., a key delivery partner of TNT MercÃƒÂºrio in Brazil’s Central West and North regions since 2001. TNT will acquire 100 per cent control of the company with effect from the closing date of the Ã¢â€šÂ¬54 million transaction which is expected by early May, it said in a statement. “This acquisition is a logical next step to building a pan-Brazilian network. On top of strengthening TNTÃ¢â‚¬Ëœs position in the Brazilian domestic market, it provides a foundation for further development of transport flows between Brazil, Chile and Argentina,” TNT said in reference to its expanding South American Road Network.
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo
- Stewart Angus returns to dnata to lead Europe operations