United Airlines has received permission from the US Transportation Department to delay the start of flights between San Francisco and Guangzhou, China until June 2010 because of the steep drop off in demand. The move follows that of other US carriers, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines and US Airways who have all delayed the start of service between the US and China in the last year.
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo
- Stewart Angus returns to dnata to lead Europe operations