Japan Airlines delivered another stable month in terms of cargo volumes in August, with volumes down 10.8 per cent year-on-year. That compares with a first-quarter figure to 31 June that was down 10.3 per cent year-on-year and second-quarter volumes down 8 per cent.
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo
- Stewart Angus returns to dnata to lead Europe operations