Positive economic indicators coming out of Europe, Asia and the US over the last ten days give reason to forecast a recovery in the global logistics and express industry. However, for global freight and parcel volumes and revenues to rebound significantly there will need to be major improvements in consumer confidence, industrial output and subsequent international trade volumes, according to new research by independent market analyst Datamonitor.
- Singapore to host air cargo, logistics events in 2023
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo