China to take delivery of 241 aircraft in ’09 China is set take delivery of 241 new planes this year, 16 of which are delayed orders from 2008, Dow Jones reported. According to the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) the new aircraft would increase passenger seat capacity by 16 per cent despite the leases on 43 planes expiring this year.
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo
- Stewart Angus returns to dnata to lead Europe operations