Cargolux has announced the expansion of its services to Saudi Arabia by introducing one weekly frequency to Riyadh, effective 1 August 2010, in addition to its twice weekly service to Dammam. Cargolux’s B747-400 freighters will be carrying largely consumer goods, machinery and pharmaceuticals to this new destination. CV 7527 is operated every Sunday morning at 07.25 a.m. out of Luxembourg, with arrival in Riyadh same day at 02.30 p.m. The flight is continued to Hong Kong, CV 6587, and further on to Chicago and New York, CV 6591, before returning to Luxembourg. This new service is Cargolux’s third trans-pacific service offered to its worldwide clients.
- Singapore to host air cargo, logistics events in 2023
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo