London Heathrow reported a drop in cargo traffic of 14.5 per cent in June from a year ago to 103,400 tonnes, an improvement on the 19.2 per cent drop in May. London Stansted, similarly reported a traffic drop of 14.8 per cent in June to 15,271 tonnes, a slight improvement on the 15.4 per cent decline in May. London GatwickÃ¢â‚¬™s plummeting cargo volumes accelerated to -32.7 per cent for a total of 5,169 tonnes from a 21.5 per cent decline in May. Gatwick is set to lose further market share in coming months as a continued exodus of long haul services to nearby Heathrow.
- Singapore to host air cargo, logistics events in 2023
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo