The volcanic ash cloud that grounded flights around the world for six days last month had a minimal impact on growth at Dubai International as April cargo and passenger numbers rose 19.6 and 13.9 per cent respectively, year-on-year. The airport handled 178,357 tonnes of cargo in April and 3.9 million passengers.
- Singapore to host air cargo, logistics events in 2023
- Airbus secures CMA CGM commitment for the A350F
- Topcast opens new office in Singapore
- Hactl unveils new command centre for SuperTerminal 1
- Etihad powers freight ops with Speedcargo’s AI solutions
- Gebrüder Weiss drafts largest freighter for project cargo