The Qantas Group has announced changes to its executive leadership team as it continues its accelerated transformation programme. As a result of the new structure the current CEO of Qantas International, Simon Hickey, and CEO of Qantas Domestic, Lyell Strambi, have decided to leave the Qantas Group.
Under the leadership of Qantas Group CEO Alan Joyce, the revised executive team will consist of:
· Andrew David – CEO of Qantas Domestic (currently Chief Operating Officer for Qantas Airways)
· Gareth Evans, CEO of Qantas International and Freight (currently CFO for the Qantas Group).
· John Gissing – Group Executive Associated Airlines & Services (currently CEO for QantasLink, will now report to the Group CEO)
· Robert Marcolina, Group Executive Strategy, Transformation & IT (currently Executive Manager, Group Strategy; this expanded role will now report to the Group CEO)
· Tino La Spina, Group Chief Financial Officer, Qantas Group (currently Deputy CFO for the Qantas Group).
The following roles on the executive team remain unchanged:
· Andrew Finch – General Counsel and Company Secretary
· Lesley Grant – CEO, Qantas Loyalty
· Jayne Hrdlicka – CEO, Jetstar
· Andrew Parker – Group Executive, Government and International Affairs
· Jon Scriven – Group Executive, People and Office of the CEO
· Olivia Wirth – Group Executive Brand, Marketing and Corporate Affairs