Divestment process on by Copenhagen Airports

AMP Capital Investors’ fund takes the 49 per cent share of Copenhagen Airports


49 per cent interest AMP Capital Investors Copenhagen Airports dispose Koebenhavns Lufthavne LA7 Newcastle International Airport NIAL Group public private partnership seven municipalities


Danish airports operator Koebenhavns Lufthavne (Copenhagen Airports) has decided to dispose off its 49 per cent interest in NIAL Group, the parent company of Newcastle International Airport, to a fund managed by AMP Capital Investors, according to newsreports. The rest 51 per cent interest in NIAL is owned by seven municipalities (LA7) which, together with Copenhagen Airports, participated in a public private partnership. The divestment of its interest in NIAL was approved by LA7.