Air Cargo Carriers and Terminals, Freight Forwarders, Airports
Hub to offer expanded shipping capability between Asia and the US.
Both programs have been studied for the past year and will be marketed as B737-800SF (Special Freighter) and B737-800C (Combination Passenger and Freighter).
The Malacca Straits off of Malaysia's west coast are now a search focus after Malaysia's air force chief says military radar picked it up at that location at 2:40AM and the aircraft's cargo manifest is also under scrutiny.
New B777 to operate on China Southern's North America route.
The IL-76TD-90VD freighter flight was ordered by Chapman Freeborn.
Airline to develop with more than 100 Airbus single aisle aircrafts.
On Payload Asia
- Chapman Freeborn expands On Board Courier (OBC) service (21256 views)
- Air freight continues decline, down 4.7% in Oct (20613 views)
- ASEAN-India air agreement pushed (18131 views)
- SIA Cargo adds Jakarta maindeck service, boosts others (16376 views)
- Panalpina upgrades to latest gen B747-8F (15993 views)
- DHL consolidates Asian road network (15052 views)
- Top ten new advertising slogans at Cathay (14946 views)
- GEOGRAPHICALLY IMPAIRED. (14606 views)
- No articles at the moment
- Korean Airlines
- Emirates SkyCargo
- Malaysian customs
- Blue Dart Express
- Hong Kong
- Donghai Airlines
- Coyne Airways
- Jade Cargo
- ACE Aviation Holdings
- Montie Brewer
- Calin Rovinescu
- Air Canada
- Tim Clark
- Emirates Airline
- Aviation Industries Corporation of China
- Boeing Tianjin Composites
- Air Cargo Germany
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Turkish Cargo
- Air China Cargo
- Korean Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Tiger Airways
- Changi Airport Group
- China Eastern
- World Airways
- Lan Cargo
- Qatar Airways
- International Air Transport Association
- Turkish Airlines
- DHL Express