Air Cargo Carriers and Terminals, Freight Forwarders, Airports
The IL-76TD-90VD freighter flight was ordered by Chapman Freeborn.
New B777 to operate on China Southern's North America route.
Airline to develop with more than 100 Airbus single aisle aircrafts.
Facility will be 55 per cent owned by Airbus and 45 per cent owned by SIA.
According to IAG statistic reports, flower volumes from the important markets of Colombia and Ecuador have increased by about 25 per cent on last year’s peak season.
Extra frequencies to be operated using the B747Fs.
On Payload Asia
- Chapman Freeborn expands On Board Courier (OBC) service (20129 views)
- Air freight continues decline, down 4.7% in Oct (19913 views)
- ASEAN-India air agreement pushed (17444 views)
- SIA Cargo adds Jakarta maindeck service, boosts others (15691 views)
- Panalpina upgrades to latest gen B747-8F (15338 views)
- DHL consolidates Asian road network (14413 views)
- Top ten new advertising slogans at Cathay (14312 views)
- GEOGRAPHICALLY IMPAIRED. (14002 views)
- No articles at the moment
- Korean Airlines
- Emirates SkyCargo
- Malaysian customs
- Blue Dart Express
- Hong Kong
- Donghai Airlines
- Coyne Airways
- Jade Cargo
- ACE Aviation Holdings
- Montie Brewer
- Calin Rovinescu
- Air Canada
- Tim Clark
- Emirates Airline
- Aviation Industries Corporation of China
- Boeing Tianjin Composites
- Air Cargo Germany
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Turkish Cargo
- Air China Cargo
- Korean Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Tiger Airways
- Changi Airport Group
- China Eastern
- World Airways
- Lan Cargo
- Qatar Airways
- International Air Transport Association
- Turkish Airlines
- DHL Express