Air Cargo Carriers and Terminals, Freight Forwarders, Airports
Eyewitnesses on the ground report seeing a single trail of smoke arcing upwards from the ground, just moments before hearing an explosion and the subsequent crash of the aircraft in pieces on the ground.
Emirates SkyCargo will offer 12 tonnes of cargo capacity from Dubai to Budapest and back.
The city-state of Singapore is one of the top four exporters of shark fins and the third largest importer, while Hong Kong is the largest importer.
The AirAsia Group is one of Airbus’s largest airline customers in the world with nearly 600 Airbus aircraft on order.
The call for two runways comes after Kedah proposed a two-runway international airport to be built in Kulim.
According to Airbus the A330neo reduces fuel consumption by 14 per cent per seat, making it the most cost efficient, medium range Widebody aircraft on the market.
On Payload Asia
- Chapman Freeborn expands On Board Courier (OBC) service (23355 views)
- Air freight continues decline, down 4.7% in Oct (22196 views)
- ASEAN-India air agreement pushed (19695 views)
- SIA Cargo adds Jakarta maindeck service, boosts others (18007 views)
- Panalpina upgrades to latest gen B747-8F (17562 views)
- DHL consolidates Asian road network (16526 views)
- Top ten new advertising slogans at Cathay (16385 views)
- GEOGRAPHICALLY IMPAIRED. (15984 views)
- No articles at the moment
- Korean Airlines
- Emirates SkyCargo
- Malaysian customs
- Blue Dart Express
- Hong Kong
- Donghai Airlines
- Coyne Airways
- Jade Cargo
- ACE Aviation Holdings
- Montie Brewer
- Calin Rovinescu
- Air Canada
- Tim Clark
- Emirates Airline
- Aviation Industries Corporation of China
- Boeing Tianjin Composites
- Air Cargo Germany
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Turkish Cargo
- Air China Cargo
- Korean Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Tiger Airways
- Changi Airport Group
- China Eastern
- World Airways
- Lan Cargo
- Qatar Airways
- International Air Transport Association
- Turkish Airlines
- DHL Express