Air Cargo Carriers and Terminals, Freight Forwarders, Airports
The Malacca Straits off of Malaysia's west coast are now a search focus after Malaysia's air force chief says military radar picked it up at that location at 2:40AM and the aircraft's cargo manifest is also under scrutiny.
New B777 to operate on China Southern's North America route.
The IL-76TD-90VD freighter flight was ordered by Chapman Freeborn.
Airline to develop with more than 100 Airbus single aisle aircrafts.
Facility will be 55 per cent owned by Airbus and 45 per cent owned by SIA.
According to IAG statistic reports, flower volumes from the important markets of Colombia and Ecuador have increased by about 25 per cent on last year’s peak season.
On Payload Asia
- Chapman Freeborn expands On Board Courier (OBC) service (20138 views)
- Air freight continues decline, down 4.7% in Oct (19920 views)
- ASEAN-India air agreement pushed (17452 views)
- SIA Cargo adds Jakarta maindeck service, boosts others (15699 views)
- Panalpina upgrades to latest gen B747-8F (15344 views)
- DHL consolidates Asian road network (14419 views)
- Top ten new advertising slogans at Cathay (14319 views)
- GEOGRAPHICALLY IMPAIRED. (14008 views)
- No articles at the moment
- Korean Airlines
- Emirates SkyCargo
- Malaysian customs
- Blue Dart Express
- Hong Kong
- Donghai Airlines
- Coyne Airways
- Jade Cargo
- ACE Aviation Holdings
- Montie Brewer
- Calin Rovinescu
- Air Canada
- Tim Clark
- Emirates Airline
- Aviation Industries Corporation of China
- Boeing Tianjin Composites
- Air Cargo Germany
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Turkish Cargo
- Air China Cargo
- Korean Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Tiger Airways
- Changi Airport Group
- China Eastern
- World Airways
- Lan Cargo
- Qatar Airways
- International Air Transport Association
- Turkish Airlines
- DHL Express