Air Cargo Carriers and Terminals, Freight Forwarders, Airports
Crucially, It also means that carriers uplifting cargo from dnata’s facilities in Manila do not need to have ACC3 validation for their operations there.
Eyewitnesses on the ground report seeing a single trail of smoke arcing upwards from the ground, just moments before hearing an explosion and the subsequent crash of the aircraft in pieces on the ground.
Emirates SkyCargo will offer 12 tonnes of cargo capacity from Dubai to Budapest and back.
The city-state of Singapore is one of the top four exporters of shark fins and the third largest importer, while Hong Kong is the largest importer.
The AirAsia Group is one of Airbus’s largest airline customers in the world with nearly 600 Airbus aircraft on order.
The call for two runways comes after Kedah proposed a two-runway international airport to be built in Kulim.
On Payload Asia
- Chapman Freeborn expands On Board Courier (OBC) service (23521 views)
- Air freight continues decline, down 4.7% in Oct (22334 views)
- ASEAN-India air agreement pushed (19833 views)
- SIA Cargo adds Jakarta maindeck service, boosts others (18174 views)
- Panalpina upgrades to latest gen B747-8F (17705 views)
- DHL consolidates Asian road network (16670 views)
- Top ten new advertising slogans at Cathay (16518 views)
- GEOGRAPHICALLY IMPAIRED. (16114 views)
- No articles at the moment
- Korean Airlines
- Emirates SkyCargo
- Malaysian customs
- Blue Dart Express
- Hong Kong
- Donghai Airlines
- Coyne Airways
- Jade Cargo
- ACE Aviation Holdings
- Montie Brewer
- Calin Rovinescu
- Air Canada
- Tim Clark
- Emirates Airline
- Aviation Industries Corporation of China
- Boeing Tianjin Composites
- Air Cargo Germany
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Turkish Cargo
- Air China Cargo
- Korean Air
- Singapore Airlines
- Tiger Airways
- Changi Airport Group
- China Eastern
- World Airways
- Lan Cargo
- Qatar Airways
- International Air Transport Association
- Turkish Airlines
- DHL Express